Wednesday 14 December 2011

Introduction

Up until now I never thought of myself even  as a prospective blogger, but here we go!
I shall write about things that matter  to me and hopefully many others.

As an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint and therefore a follower of Christ I may share some of my beliefs, and experiences as an active, though less than perfect christian in an increasingly secular world.

Also, I am  experienced and very keen on family history,and being a fully retired manager in social services, am now working professionally, self employed, in family history research.There are few things I enjoy doing
more though there are frustrations when the internet plays up!

I like my church`s 13th Article of Faith very much which is inspired by the writings of Paul in Philip 4:8. In particular the phrase which says "If there is anything virtuous,lovely,or of good report ,or praiseworthy,we seek after these things", serves as a guide and  inspiration to me.

Now 70 years of age I have been happily married to Audrey for 48 years.We have 5 adult children.


No comments:

Post a Comment